Monday, April 03, 2006

Modern Crystal Ball

itunes oracle

My dear independent friend did this on her blog and it was hilarious. Fun for a frazzled night.

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING.
[Music player of choice: iTunes 6 on Dell Inspiron Notebook.]

How does the world see me?
Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve
[Musical but tragic]
 
Will I have a happy life?
Genki wo dashite - Hitomi
[Apparently it means Cheer Up in Japanese! So that's good]

What do my friends really think of me?
Desafinado (Slightly Out of Tune) - Quarteto-Jobim
[Ha! True...]

Do people secretly lust after me?
The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Buble
[Yeah, baby]

How can I make myself happy?
I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm - Steve Tyrell
 
What should I do with my life?
Separate Ways - Faye Wong
[Split myself in two???!!!]

Will I ever have children?
Goodbye - Alicia Keys
[Oh no...]

What is some good advice for me?
The Remedy - Jason Mraz
[Perform in a comedy, or embark on a dangerous liasion!]
 
How will I be remembered?
Donde Estas, Yolanda? (Where are you, Yolanda?) - Pink Martini
[They won't even get my name right at my funeral]

What is my signature dancing song?
Cheek to Cheek - Steve Tyrell
[True! This is creepy...]

What do I think my current theme song is?
Be Still and Know - Steven Curtis Chapman
[A good one to keep in mind]

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Rhapsody in Blue - DA PUMP
[Funky]

What song will play at my funeral?
Ela Carioca (She's a Carioca) - Quarteto Jobim
[Although I hold a Singaporean passport, secretly I'm a true-blue native of Rio de Janeiro]

What type of men/women do I like?
Men: Twisted Logic - Coldplay
Women: X & Y - Coldplay
[I like twisted men, or manly women.]

What is my day going to be like?
Fly Away - Corinne May
[My favorite pastime]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home