Friday, June 09, 2006

Update

I have exceeded 1 month in the updating-regularity stakes. Argh!

Micro-update

1. I'm taking my GRE's on 21 June.
- Argh! I can't remember how many prime numbers there are between 30 and 50!!
- What do you mean, '1 isn't a prime number'??!!!
- Subtle sense of impending doom
- Dismal regret at prior hubris in scheduling the exam leaving only a month to study

2. I worked out 3 times a week for the last 2 weeks!
- Found out from Runner's World magazine that the correct pace of exercise to improve cardiovascular fitness is a pace where you can comfortably talk. What?! You mean you don't need to feel pain to gain??

3. X-Men 3 was a fun watch but absolutely heinously offensive in how they tweaked, no, massacred, storylines and characters to make a B-grade movie out of A-plus material

4. I eagerly await Superman's Return to the big screen!

5. I'm a comic-book fan, and I will never be too old to be one!

6. I seem to have (temporarily) lost my attention span for reading novels.

7. At the moment, comics (or graphic novels for the snotty) are satisfying my thirst for narrative and imaginative thought, while I re-gather my tolerance for more 'serious' stuff

8. Reading: Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Strikes Again" & "Ultimate X-Men"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home